The ambition for Station Hill is to deliver an outstanding regeneration project that will create a new gateway for Reading. A mixed-use development, it will become a new district – fusing contemporary living, working, leisure and open community space.
Construction on the Station Hill redevelopment is underway and once complete will provide a truly mixed-use, sustainable development for the benefit of all. The first Built-to-Rent homes in Phase One will be ready for occupation from Q3 2023 and work is also underway on Phase Two – featuring ONE, a 275,000 sq ft office building alongside 2 acres of public realm ready for occupancy by early 2024.
The 2 acres of public realm in and around the site will be accessible to the wider community offering a variety of experiences activated by restaurants, retail, food halls, community and leisure spaces designed to act as the framework for a holistic experience where people will live, work, play and relax.
The new Pocket Park adjacent to the station incorporates areas of play, adventure and rest whilst a new public plaza at the heart of the development will provide a stage for curated events and performances throughout the year.
The public realm has been designed to merge with the surrounding area, including a bridge link over Garrard Street, connecting the Station and North of Reading with the Town centre.
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the most respected real estate developers, investors and managers in the US and Europe.
• The No.1 ranked developer in the US
• The second largest Build to Rent operator in the US
• Lincoln provides focus, performance, consistency and stability to its communities, clients and employees. It has dedicated local offices with management teams that know their communities. It has a track record in pushing the boundaries of style, service and innovation to deliver and maintain considered placemaking.
• To date, Lincoln Property Company has developed more than 150 million square feet of commercial space and has over $94 billion in assets under management
• Lincoln has developed more than 220,000 apartment units and currently manages 200,000 units making it one of the largest managers of multi-family / Build to Rent properties in the US, with best-in-class operational expertise
• Lincoln is privately held and one of the largest real estate companies in the United States with more than 9,000 employees
MGT is an independent pan-European real estate investment and asset management business focused on thematic real estate strategies. Our investment approach is analytical, data driven, and guided by understanding investment cycles, market segmentation and macro demographic trends.
MGT’s current focus covers both multi-family and single-family build-to-rent residential as well as counter-cyclical residential investment in London. MGT is based in London and currently has an investment programme of over £1bn in progress in the UK including over 2,000 residential units and over 600,000 sq. ft of commercial space. MGT is backed by a series of private family offices as well as a number of globally recognised investment partners.